Catch A Water Leak Early With Your Springfield Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Professionally Monitored Springfield Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that are known to cause serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
But, when you install a Springfield monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or pooling water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Springfield?
You never want to go down the steps to see that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Springfield flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor detects dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Reliable sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. If your Springfield flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Springfield Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make things easier when maintenance arrives. Using these systems is important when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Springfield flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your smartphone when excessive water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to match your property needs. Make the call to (413) 213-4274 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.