ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Springfield, MA & Western Massachusetts
Vivint Security Monitor in Springfield
September 23, 2021

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Springfield?

Should I utilize a security camera as a baby monitor in Springfield?

When setting up your child’s first room, you built the crib, painted the walls a delicate, lighter hue, and established a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. The next step is to figure out how you intend to keep an eye on your newborn. You have the option of going with the typical monitoring choice that allows you to listen in on a separate listening device, or you might improve your technology and use HD video, two-way talk, and activation motion detection.

The higher tech alternative kind of sounds like surveillance systems included in a comprehensive home security system, but should you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Springfield? 

Your security camera baby monitor can be part of your integrated smart home plan

One important benefit about using a security camera as a baby monitor in Springfield is that it will work in unison with your other home automation and security devices. For instance, if you see that your baby is having trouble falling asleep, you are able to tweak your integrated thermostat from your smartphone app to increase the room’s comfort. Additionally, when they wake up for a 2 a.m. bottle, you can slowly illuminate the nursery’s smart lighting to show you’re coming. If you by chance have at least two kids in different rooms, you can give each one a security camera and monitor the feeds in the same cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Springfield is included in your home’s complete security and automation package

Whether you are looking for a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your general security, start by calling Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will carefully explain your options and help you get the most suitable security system for you. Just call (413) 213-4274 or fill out the following form.