What features do you need in a baby monitor in Springfield?
In years past, a baby monitor was pretty simple. You place a a device with a built-in microphone in close proximity to your child’s bed, which transmits an audio feed to a connected gadget that resembles a walkie talkie. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, some monitors now offer clear HD video capability and two-direction communications. You can also link your monitors to your wireless network so you are able to wander wherever you want. The latest baby monitors in Springfield are so advanced that they are similar to indoor security cameras in both features and expense.
Can you switch baby monitor for a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and indoor security cameras share similar capabilities, you have numerous residents in Springfield linking their nursery to their comprehensive home security package. So it makes sense -- particularly if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor will give you access to:
● Clear video with night vision: Your surveillance system should include 1080p high-definition imaging, and infrared LED technology for acceptable viewing of darkened rooms.
● 2-way communications: You won’t always have to go into the room to soothe your baby back to a gentle slumber. A comforting word could be all you need to keep bundle of joy peaceful and resting.
● Motion activation: While it’s an option to have your surveillance system function around the clock to keep a close eye on your child, your attentiveness could start to lag. Conversely, if your camera detects anything unusual, then you can get a text alert to your mobile device. You will appreciate this when the baby soundlessly scales up the crib or if a pet wanders into the space.
● Save and send recordings: The majority of baby monitors aren’t able to save portions of video. You can now send a short segment to grandparents to let them see what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Mobile phone monitor: In lieu of lugging an external monitor with you, you are now able to view your child from your smart home mobile app. You could even touch base with your child and sitter when you go for a night out.