Can Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Springfield?
There's a common myth that putting a home security sign next to your home’s entrance is all that is needed to prevent criminal activity. Essentially, a robber is supposed to find the small blue octagon and bypass your house. Therefore, would it make sense to simply use a home security sign in Springfield and skip an actual home security system? Basically, a security system isn’t the protector, all you need is a home security sign in Springfield. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Springfield instead of the alarm system.
Even though there is legitimate value in displaying signage from esteemed home security providers like ADT®, it won’t be sufficient to discourage every intruder. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with a range of additional security measures. You will likely agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Springfield.
Legitimize Your Springfield Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
Although home security signs may deter intrusion some of the time, it’s not wise to depend on them as your only form of protection. Alternatively, consider incorporating a combination of these devices:
● Surveillance systems: Not surprisingly, intruders never wish to be recorded by surveillance as it could be submitted in a criminal case. You should install an outside camera that covers primary entry points like your front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: The majority of burglars break into your home by way of doors or windows, so those should be secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. In the event a sensor is activated, your security system will notify you and your 24.7 monitoring team.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: Although it’s a fact that many break-ins happen during the day when you are working, you also need to safeguard against burglars who wait until dark. Motion-detection lighting located around your entry points will quickly highlight nefarious behavior and turn away intruders.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locking devices will update you whenever a person tries to unlock your entrance. A video doorbell adds another layer of security by giving you real-time footage. These popular tools both work with the security app on your phone.
● Smart lighting: A great home automation device, smart lights are able to be customized to a daily plan or engaged directly from your phone. Smart lights are intended to give the impression you are home and successfully deter prospective robbers.
Get Started On Your Integrated Home Security Package
Why run the risk that dummy home security signs will deter intrusion in Springfield when you are able to install a comprehensive home defense package? Call (413) 213-4274 or fill out the form on this page to get started. You can choose from a number of plans at reasonably priced rates or you may configure your system any way you like.